Tankless water heaters are the perfect upgrade for your home. Unlike a traditional water heater, they don’t use a storage tank to hold hot water. Instead, they only work when the hot water is turned on. Your cold water will flow into the tankless water heater and a burner will heat it up on demand. There are many great benefits to having a tankless water heater installed. Here are 5 compelling reasons to upgrade to tankless water heaters.
- Never Ending Hot Water. Tankless water heaters warm the water as you need it. So, you will have an endless supply of hot water. No one will have to take a cold shower again.
- Energy Savings. A traditional water heater heats the entire capacity of its large tank and then has to continuously keep that water warm. With a tankless water heater, there is no waste of electricity because you only heat the water you need. This will reduce your energy bill and save you money.
- Easy Maintenance. Tankless water heaters rarely require replacement. Plus, you won’t have to worry about a leaky storage tank causing a huge flood.
- More Space. A tankless water heater takes much less space than a traditional water heater. You can even mount it on the wall or under a sink. This will free up the area of your old water heater and provide more storage space.
- Increased Home Values. The energy efficient upgrade of a tankless water heater will be a great selling point for your home. Buyers will appreciate the reliability of your tankless water heater and the cost savings it provides.
When you are ready to upgrade to a tankless water heater, contact us at Minyard Plumbing, Inc. We install all types and brands of water heaters. To learn more or set up an appointment, give us a call today.