Water is one of the most precious things on earth, and it can be one of the main things you take for granted in your home. At Minyard Plumbing, Inc. we have 34 years of experience helping our clients in Hickory, North Carolina have peace of mind when it comes to their residential and commercial water needs.
There are many reasons to call us here at Minyard Plumbing, Inc., including dripping faucets, low water pressure, a running toilet, leaky pipes, slow or clogged drains, and problems with your water heater.
- Dripping faucets can be caused when the mechanism that controls the off/on flow of water has become corroded, dislodged or damaged in another way. It is important for us to come out and fix this, as it can cause issues with your water flow, in addition to becoming annoying.
- Low water pressure is bothersome for anybody and can also be a red flag that you need to call a plumber. This can be caused by anything from sediment buildup on the fixtures or in the pipes, to a problem with the main water line outside your home. Because it has the possibility to be such a huge issue, it is better to call us straight away, so we can ascertain what the problem is and fix it.
- A running toilet is more than just a corny prank phone call. It can be frustrating to have to always jiggle the handle of the toilet in order to get it to flush properly. In most cases, the flapper valve not fitting correctly causes a running toilet, but there are other, more complex issues that could be causing your toilet to run, such as a silent leak. In order to fix it, properly it is always a good idea to call a plumber.
- Leaky pipes are a very serious issue that should always be brought to the attention of a trained plumber. Sometimes a leaky pipe can be a silent leak, and you have no way of knowing there is one until you receive a water bill that is sky high. Other times, leaky pipes are very easy to spot and come with a room full of water. For these situations, our team at Minyard Plumbing, Inc. offers emergency services, and we will respond to an unexpected leak or other plumbing emergency any time of the day or night.
- Slow or clogged drains are another reason to call a plumber. Having a professional come out and unclog your drains is safer for your family, your plumbing, and the environment. Store-bought drain cleaners have dangerous chemicals that can harm small children, corrode and hurt your pipes, and are not good for the environment.
- Water heaters are notorious for causing problems. Here at Minyard Plumbing, Inc., we specialize in many different water heaters, whether they are tankless or storage heaters. We can help find you parts to your existing heating system, install a completely new system, or fix your existing one.
If you find yourself in a plumbing catastrophe, don’t hesitate to call us. We are licensed and experienced plumbers who have been operating in Hickory, North Carolina and the surrounding areas for 34 years. We are dedicated to helping our clients and can’t wait to hear from you.