There are regularly, technological upgrades to every type of appliance that you have in your home. You may mistakenly think a toilet is a toilet, and it only needs to do one thing. However, just wait until you know all the high-tech features that you could be enjoying with a new toilet installation.
- Dual-flushing options- this is a feature that allows you to use less water, and spend less money, every time a toilet in your home is flushed. These types of toilets let you choose if you need more water to flush solid waste or less water to flush liquid waste.
- Heated toilet seat
- Built-in bidet, for better personal hygiene
- Automated lids that open and close based on detecting motion, so you never have to touch the toilet seat again
- Self-cleaning toilets
- Odor-eliminating seat, to remove bad odors instantly
- Water flow sensors that will automatically turn off the water supply if the toilet senses an issue with flushing to prevent any overflowing
- Lighting features that are motion activated, so in the middle of the night you don’t have to turn on the bathroom light to find the toilet
If you weren’t considering a new toilet installation before, maybe it seems a little more appealing now that you know some of the features that you could be enjoying. As you’re considering different options, it’s important to recognize what really matters to you and what isn’t as important. If you’re like most people, saving money is always a priority. For that reason alone, a new toilet installation could be worth it.